By Travelzoo Staff
Kone Temaki Sake Lounge in Miami boasts a fusion of worldly flavors, inspired by the world's largest Japanese population outside of Japan -- Brazil. For $20, enjoy this unique blend of dishes with $40 worth of food and drink at the South Beach favorite, enough for a full meal for two.
Why we love it
- For $20, order up to $40 worth of Japanese food and drink at Kone Temaki Sake Lounge in South Beach
- Choose anything from the menu, like Kone's specialty hand rolls
- Yelp users award the restaurant 4 stars
- Miami.com calls Kone a "fun alternative to run-of-the-mill sushi"
Sept. 14, 2012 - Dec. 17, 2012
Kone Temaki Sake Lounge
232 5th St.
Miami, FL 33139
- Described as a "fun alternative to run-of-the-mill sushi" by Miami.com, Kone offers an array of different dishes from fresh seafood salads to thick, elaborate sushi rolls. Pick from traditional sushi with Latin flare, such as the Crunchy Monster Roll ($12.95), salmon special sashimi with jalapeno and ponzo sauce ($10.25) and gyoza appetizer ($3).
- Or, go for the namesake dish and try Kone hand rolls like tuna, shrimp tempura and avocado ($8.50), spicy octopus ($8.75) or Crazy Kone with shrimp tempura, spicy tuna and cucumber ($9.25) -- recommended by Thrillist.
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 17, though Dec. 17, 2012. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per 2 people. Dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms