By Travelzoo Staff
"Dominique Bistro brings high-end French cuisine to Brickell" says the Miami New Times
, praising the Parisian-style eatery for its impressive blending of ingredients and delightful flavors
. For $65, enjoy a three-course dinner for two including two glasses of Champagne, regularly $114.
Why we love it
- For $65, dine on a 3-course authentic French dinner for 2 at Dominique Bistro, regularly $114
- This deal also includes 2 glasses of Champagne
- Dominique "brings high-end French cuisine to Brickell," says the Miami New Times
- Try dishes like pan-seared jumbo scallops and chicken fricassee with Champagne risotto
- The Miami Herald calls it "a little piece of Paris"
Sept. 3, 2012 - March 4, 2013
1451 South Miami Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
- Dine at what The Miami Herald calls "a little piece of Paris," adorned with "mismatched wood/wicker chairs, oversized white booths, vintage chandeliers and mirrored walls," says Thrillist. Receive:
- One starter, such as the Coquilles St. Jacques, pan-seared jumbo scallops in a white wine sauce served with mushrooms; or quiche lorraine, a bacon and Gruyere open pie (does not include the foie gras)
- Two entrees, such as black pepper-crusted ahi tuna steak served with grilled asparagus; chicken fricassee in a white wine sauce with Champagne risotto; or moules marniere, mussels steamed in a parsley, shallot and white wine base (does not include the entrecote or steak au poivre)
- Any one shared dessert, such as creme brulee, mango mousse cake or fondant au chocolat, a chocolate lava cake served with vanilla ice cream -- recommended by the New Times
- Two glasses of preselected Champagne
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, through March 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve. Valid for dinner, dine-in only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added at payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms