By Peter Vanden Bos
Gold and Pepper's "high-end Italian accessorized with gold" brings a shiny twist to SoBe's dining scene (Miami.com). Dine on a special 23-karat menu for 50% off.
Why we love it
- Prime location in the "chicest, most upscale section of the beach" (Haute Living)
- Exclusive for subscribers, the four courses are each topped with real gold
- "If you love shiny things – and homemade pasta – you’ll be in heaven" (Miami.com)
- Or, dine from the regular menu with prosecco for $44
Feb. 7, 2014 - May 7, 2014
Gold and Pepper
101 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- $97 (reg. $194) for a four-course dinner for two from a special 23-karat-gold menu (mobile users: tap here)
$44 (reg. $90) for dinner for two from the regular menu: one shared appetizer (up to $18), two entrees (up to $26 each) and two glasses of house wine or prosecco
Pair this special dinner with a show: Tickets for the Miami Symphony Orchestra in Miami Beach start at $15
(reg. $30) and the venue is a short five-minute drive from the restaurant.
The fine print
Redeem Feb. 7, 2014 - May 7, 2014; during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms