By Travelzoo Staff
Learn how to make your own craft microbrews with this half-off class for two that includes tastings and your finished product to take home.
Why we love it
- Named one of the Top Resources to Brew Beer at Home in South Florida (CBS Miami)
- You'll cover the different methods and styles of brewing; each week features a new theme
- Come back to pick up the finished product when it's ready
- Daddy Brews is both a home-brewing supply store and learning facility that recently opened
Jan. 18, 2014 - May 10, 2014
4427 SW 74th Ave.
Miami, FL 33155
- For $25 (reg. $50), two can attend a beer-making class at Daddy Brews
For $49 (reg. $100), gather a group of four people for this class
Covers instruction, four tastings per person during the class and a 22-ounce bottle of beer per person (to be picked up on a later date once it has been fully brewed)
Classes are held on Saturdays; each features a different theme
The fine print
Valid Saturdays, Jan. 17, 2014 - May 10, 2014. Valid for 2 people only. Reservations required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be of legal drinking age to participate and to consume alcohol.
See all terms