By Travelzoo Staff
Learn the art of working with clay from start to finish for 50% off and create works of art to give as a holiday gift.
Why we love it
- Makes a great holiday gift, especially for families with children
- Valid for classes into March
- Instructors fire and glaze your creations for you
- Learn hand-building techniques such as pinching, coiling, slabbing and scultping
Nov. 22, 2013 - March 22, 2014
MIY Ceramics & Glass Studio
723 S. 21th Ave.
Hollywood, FL 33020
- $35 for a two-hour intro to clay hand-building workshop for two people (reg. $70)
$59 for four spots in this class (reg. $140)
Covers instruction, clay and all sculpting materials
Note: It takes about 15 days to glaze and fire the pieces and they are ready for pick-up
Come back to the studio for a glass-fusing class
for $35 (reg. $70)
The fine print
Valid Nov. 22, 2013 - March 22, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. See calendar here to make reservation; follow voucher instructions. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be 10 or older. Minimum of five participants are required for workshop to take place.
See all terms