By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise down the renowned waterways that make Fort Lauderdale the "Venice of America" with two all-day Water Taxi passes for 50% off.
Why we love it
- 2 all-you-can-ride passes on the Water Taxi
- Hop on/off at any of the 18 stops
- Full day starts at 10 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale and stops at 12:10 a.m.
- "The best way to get around" (NY Daily News)
Oct. 1, 2013 - Dec. 16, 2013
Exchange voucher for tickets at any stop in Fort Lauderdale or Hollywood
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Arrive at any stop to get started and enjoy hop-on/hop-off access as many times as you'd like at any of the 14 stops in Fort Lauderdale and four stops in Hollywood. Running along the Intracoastal Waterway and west along the New River into downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Water Taxi was deemed "the best way to get around" by the NY Daily News.
- At Stop 9, visit the acclaimed Las Olas Boulevard, named the best thing to do in the city by U.S. News Travel. Or jump off at The Gallery at Beach Place at Stop 4 for a blend of shopping, dining and entertainment. Click here to see the map with all stops.
- The taxi starts at 9:30 a.m. for Hollywood and 10 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale; service stops at 12:10 a.m. Check here for a detailed schedule.
The 54th annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show takes place Oct. 31 - Nov. 4 and the Water Taxi is dedicating its service to transportation to the event. So hop on to get there to check out everything from yacht builders and designers to exotic cars and brokerage yachts.
The fine print
First come, first served. Exchange voucher for tickets at any stop in Fort Lauderdale or Hollywood. The Water Taxi stops running early on Thanksgiving Day and Dec. 14. From Oct. 31 to Nov. 4, there is limited service.
See all terms