By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on the expansive waters of Biscayne Bay with sightings of bottlenose dolphins, Florida manatees and miles of coastline on a two-hour cruise with Sailing on Biscayne Bay.
Why we love it
- 2-hour sailboat cruise for 2 on Biscayne Bay
- Includes a photo session, soft drinks and snacks
- BYOB and pack a cooler for the cruise
- Or enjoy a private sail for up to 6 people for $240
Sept. 2, 2013 - Feb. 6, 2014
Sailing on Biscayne Bay
Dinner Key Marina, Pier #7
3400 Pan American Drive
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Join Captain Nino on this excursion aboard the six-passenger Dorinda, a classic 34-foot sailboat.
- Sit back and lounge on the deck, or help Nino man the sails and learn the how-tos of sailing.
Savor a supplied spread of snacks, dips and soft drinks, or BYOB and pack a cooler for the sail.
- Trips run daily and depart multiple times a day.
- This package also comes with a professional photo session, which includes two digital portraits.
- Or for $240, have the whole boat to yourself and enjoy a private sail for up to six people, regularly $450.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability and can be made by phone or online; see voucher for booking instructions. A minimum of 4 people are required for boats to sail. Cruises depart multiple times a day; boats fit up to 6 passengers. A 5-day cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday eves.
See all terms