By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a 27-mile adventure around the island of Key West aboard the 34-foot Sea Rocket. For $24 per person, regularly $49, take off on this thrilling 45-minute tour with panoramic views of sites like the Southernmost Point, Mallory Square, Sunset Key and more.
Why we love it
- Take in breathtaking views of the island of Key West
- Look for wildlife like marine birds and dolphins
- Listen to music from the boat's sound system
- Trips depart every hour from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week
July 7, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Sea Rocket Tours
Ocean Key Resort
0 Duval St.
Key West, FL 33040
- Departing from the Ocean Key Resort, the powerboat features plush seating and a digital sound system. Listen to music and narration from the driver as you whiz around the island of Key West. Trips run every hour from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week (weather permitting).
- Or for $44, regularly $98, make it a trip for two. This offer saves on kids pricing as well.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 12, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms