By Travelzoo Staff
"When the winds are high and the water is warm," South Florida is the "place to go to discover the kiteboarder within," says National Geographic about the trending sport of kiteboarding. Join expert Ernesto Joya and his staff and receive a guided group lesson including all equipment for $49, regularly $99.
Why we love it
- Guided group kiteboarding lesson for $49, regularly $99
- Each session typically lasts 1.5-2 hours
- Learn the basics with individual attention from an expert
- National Geographic says South Florida is the "place to go to discover the kiteboarder within"
June 26, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Miami Kiteboarding Lessons
Meeting Location: 349 Jefferson Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Sessions typically last 1.5-2 hours, and each student will receive individual attention from the guide. Start with a practice kite to get the hang of it and learn the basics. Once you're comfortable, hop on a top-of-the-line Liquid Force board and expand your skills, from launching to kite control.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. Guests younger than the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms