By Travelzoo Staff
Pop out the umbrella, grab a cold one from the cooler and sit back on the "SeaDuction Float," a unique floating cabana anchored near the shore for coastal relaxing. For $69, rent the float for four hours with butler service, plus receive two additional pieces of equipment to rent, like a kayak or paddleboard.
Why we love it
- Rent the floating cabana for 4 hours at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Includes ice, water and butler service
- Plus use kayaks, paddleboards and inner tubes
- Located at Atlantic Beach Clubs Four at the Trump
June 10, 2013 - Dec. 11, 2013
Atlantic Beach Clubs Four
18001 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- A cooler of ice and bottled spring water also come with the package. Bring your own drinks and snacks and choose your preferred block of time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. or 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. Plus spend part of your time utilizing the kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, inner tubes, boogie boards and more. Guests will also get access to the beach club's facilities including showers and bathrooms.
- Check out the Facebook page here for more photos and customer reviews.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 11, through Dec. 11, 2013. All equipment must be used within the same 4-hour period. Reservations are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Must be able to swim. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms