By Travelzoo Staff
Explore South Beach's art and culinary scene with a guided art gallery museum tour followed by dinner at a top-rated restaurant. This three-hour excursion, including shuttle transportation, showcases some of the city's top art collections and restaurants for $59 per person, regularly $145.
Why we love it
- Explore South Beach's top museums and galleries on this guided tour for $59
- Check out spots like the Bass Museum of Art and New World Center
- Then sit down to dinner at a top-rated restaurant nearby
- Dine at 1 of 4 restaurants including Shokudo and Mercadito
- Shuttle service is provided between neighborhoods and to the restaurant at the end
May 13, 2013 - Aug. 17, 2013
South Beach Art Tour
Meeting Location Confirmed Upon Making Reservation
Miami, FL 33139
- Guides lead tours through the Bass Museum of Art and Frank Gehry's New World Center, home to the New World Symphony -- if the musicians are practicing during the tour, guests can snag a seat and sit in on the session. Stop in at the South Florida Arts Center where you will meet and greet with local artists from more than 20 studios and then finish exploring Lincoln Road, full of art galleries, boutique shops and more.
- Afterward, sit down to dinner from an exclusive coursed menu at one of four restaurants:
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, which Zagat calls "trendy" and the Miami New Times named Best New Bar in 2011
- Egg & Dart, one of the top spots for a Greek feast (New Times)
- Shokudo, whose "allure is diverse, affordable Asian cuisine" says the New Times
- Mercadito, where "spice and everything nice go into the authentic tacos, homemade guacamole and other Mexican delectables" (Zagat)
- Additional menu details can be found here. Tours run Tuesdays through Saturdays beginning at 3 p.m. with dinner at 6:30 p.m. Mid-day tours are also available beginning at 10:30 a.m. with lunch following. Shuttle service is provided between neighborhoods and to the restaurant at the end of tour. See booking instructions below.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 17, through Aug. 17, 2013. Reservations are required. Tours must have at least 4 participants to run. A 7-day cancellation/rescheduling policy applies. Restaurant and museum/gallery participation is subject to hours of operation, availability, capacity and change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a $25 fee (includes all tips and taxes; cash only) will be collected upon meeting your guide. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms