By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on the expansive waters of Biscayne Bay with sightings of bottlenose dolphins, Florida manatees and miles of coastline on a two-hour cruise with Sailing on Biscayne Bay. For $78, two can explore this scenic lagoon while enjoying soft drinks and snacks. This package is regularly $160.
Why we love it
- For $78, push off from the coast on a 2-hour sailboat cruise for 2 on Biscayne Bay
- The cruise includes a photo session with 2 digital images, soft drinks and snacks
- BYOB and pack a cooler for the cruise
- Or enjoy a private sail for up to 6 people for $240, more than half off
March 28, 2013 - Aug. 1, 2013
Sailing on Biscayne Bay
Dinner Key Marina, Pier #7
3400 Pan American Drive
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Join Captain Nino on this excursion aboard the six-passenger Dorinda, a classic 34-foot sailboat. Sit back and lounge on the deck, or help Nino man the sails and learn the how-tos of sailing. Savor a supplied spread of snacks, dips and soft drinks, or BYOB and pack a cooler for the sail.
- Trips run daily and depart multiple times a day. This package also comes with a professional photo session, which includes two digital portraits.
- Or for $240, have the whole boat to yourself and enjoy a private sail for up to six people, regularly $450.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 28, through Aug. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Cruises depart multiple times a day; boats fit up to 6 passengers. A minimum of 4 people are required for boats to sail for the $78 offer. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule you reservation with less than 5 days' notice. Not valid on holidays or holiday eves. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms