By Travelzoo Staff
This year, the iconic James Bond franchise is celebrating 50 years, and Travelzoo subscribers can witness a $15 million tribute to the brand at the Bond exhibit
at Miami's Dezer Collection. See historical cinematic pieces such as the world-renowned, Sean Connery-era Aston Martin DB5
, the Golden Gun, a T-55 Soviet tank from the 1995 film "GoldenEye" and a BD-5 Microjet. Gain access to all parts of the attraction with adult admission (ages 11-plus) for $17, which is nearly 60% off regular prices and even saves on promotional rates for locals.
Why we love it
- Miami's Dezer Collection features more than 1,000 unique vehicles
- The Bond exhibit's items, including the Sean Connery-era Aston Martin DB5, are worth more than $15 million
- For $17 an adult and $7.50 a child, gain admission to all parts of the attraction
- Other showcases include American Classics and Hollywood Cars of the Stars
March 21, 2013 - June 7, 2013
2000 NE 146th St.
North Miami, FL 33181
- Departures magazine says the 250,000-square foot auto museum is "the largest and arguably most significant car collection in the United States," weighing in with more than 1,000 unique vehicles. Regularly $40, admission with this Local Deal allows guests to explore both of the museum’s buildings, including exhibits like American Classics, European Classics, Military Collection and Hollywood Cars of the Stars.
- Other highlights include the 1948 Ford “Greased Lightning” from "Grease," the 1959 Cadillac “Ecto 1″ from "Ghostbusters" and the 1981 DeLorean from "Back to the Future."
- Children's tickets can also be purchased for $7.50, regularly $15 (ages 10 and under).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through June 7, 2013. Adult tickets are for ages 11 and up; child tickets are for ages 10 and under. Anyone 17 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Not valid during special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms