By Travelzoo Staff
Port Everglades is currently the third busiest cruise port worldwide and the surrounding area boasts multimillion-dollar homes and mega-yachts along the Intracoastal Waterway. Travelzoo subscribers can catch these sights from the water on a 2.5-hour cruise for $29 for two people, regularly $58, including a drink each.
Why we love it
- A pair can cruise for 2.5 hours with trips departing from Hollywood Beach to Fort Lauderdale for $29 (reg. $58)
- Includes 2 pina coladas or strawberry daiquiris
- This fully narrated trip travels by Port Everglades, multimillion-dollar homes and mega-yachts
- The boat has AC and heat, restrooms and a back deck dance floor
Feb. 27, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Hollywood Beach Cruises
1200 North Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
- The trip departs from Hollywood Beach and travels north toward Fort Lauderdale. The cruise is fully narrated and guests can learn the history of the area and the port, while listening to fitting tropical music. Each guest will receive a choice of pina colada or strawberry daiquiri, virgin or with rum.
- The boat features air conditioning and heating, a state-of-the-art sound system, a back deck dance floor and restrooms. Push off at noon Wednesday-Sunday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through June 1, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid for noon departures Wednesday-Sunday (not valid for 3 p.m. departures Saturday-Sunday). Seating is first-come, first-served. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms