By Travelzoo Staff
Experience a romantic sunset flight over Miami -- "the American capital of all things slinky, sexy, and sunny" says Conde Nast Traveler
. For $189 a pair, sip on sparkling wine while capturing a bird's-eye view of the city
on this private hourlong tour with Miami Flight Seeing, regularly $390 -- a savings of more than $200.
Why we love it
- For $189, experience a 60-minute private sunset flight over Miami Beach for 2, normally $390
- Enjoy the unique vantage point as you sip on sparkling wine
- The sun sets at about 6:15 p.m. this time of year
- Catch sights of Biscayne Bay, South Beach and Star Island
- Miami Flight Seeing is a part of ATA Flight School -- an established TSA-approved school with an FAA-certified staff
Feb. 10, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Miami Flight Seeing
North Perry Airport
1602 SW 77th Ave.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33023
- The flight will depart about half an hour before the sun sets, which occurs around 6:15 p.m. this time of year. Your pilot will guide the plane over downtown Miami, South Beach and Star Island while you sip on sparkling wine splits. As the sun follows its path west over the Everglades, watch the night lights come to life before descending about half an hour after the sunset. The North Perry Airport is located about 30 minutes from the coast, in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 11, through May, 31, 2013. Reservations are required. 250-pound weight limit per person. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms