By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can drive or ride in a real NASCAR racecar and save 50% or more on regular prices. Choose between a three-hour experience that puts you behind the wheel or a three-lap ride along with a professional racing instructor.
Why we love it
- Drive or ride in a real NASCAR racecar at Homestead Miami Speedway
- For $199, get behind the wheel on your own and circle the track for 5 minutes (reg. $400)
- Also included are a driver's meeting with the crew chief, souvenir license and more
- Or, for $64, climb into the passenger seat next to a professional racing instructor for a 3-lap race
- Valid for all race dates -- the next set is scheduled for the end of October
Feb. 12, 2013 - Feb. 8, 2015
NASCAR Racing Experience
Homestead Miami Speedway
1 Speedway Blvd.
Homestead, FL 33055
- Option 1: For $199, drive the NASCAR racecar yourself during a five-minute timed racing session at Homestead Miami Speedway. It's just you and the competition as there is no lead car to follow, no instructor riding with you and passing is allowed. This three-hour NASCAR Racing Experience normally costs $400 and includes meeting with the crew chief, driver's fee, training, instruction, racing equipment and in-car radio communication with your spotter. Upon completion, receive a graduate certificate noting your top speed and a souvenir racing license.
- Option 2: For $64, ride shotgun during a three-lap ride with a professional driving instructor. Sit in the passenger seat as the race car reaches speeds of up to 170 miles per hour during the NASCAR Ride-Along Experience, which regularly costs $130.
- Currently scheduled dates include Oct. 25-26. Valid for any race dates. More dates will be added; see website schedule to review dates. Call NASCAR Racing Experience with any questions on future dates and availability.
The fine print
Valid for any race dates. Book early as dates will fill up quickly. Vouchers can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase. Reservations are required. Drivers must be at least 5 feet tall and 100 pounds and under 300 pounds and 6 feet 7 inches tall. Riders must be at least 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. Drivers must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license. For riders under 18 years old, parental consent is required. Reservations are subject to availability, weather and track conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms