By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can cast off from a 40-foot Post Sport Fisherman boat and fish in the waters off Fort Lauderdale with this deal for Fishing on the Monster, a deep sea charter that offers trolling as well as reef, wreck, bottom and kite fishing. For $79 per person, embark on a half-day trip including gear, regularly $150.
Why we love it
- For $79 per person, take a half-day fishing trip in Fort Lauderdale
- This trip includes bait and rod, licenses and fees, and is BYOB
- This deep sea fishing charter offers trolling as well as reef, wreck, bottom and kite fishing
- Fish for species like amberjack, barracuda, shark, snapper and grouper
- Trips are personalized with only 6 people per boat
Jan. 13, 2013 - April 2, 2013
Fishing on the Monster
1004 Seabreeze Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Only six people are allowed per trip, making this a more personalized experience than larger charters in the area. Fish for species like amberjack, barracuda, shark, snapper and grouper.
- This four-hour trip, which takes place three times daily (8 a.m. - noon, 1-5 p.m. and 7-11 p.m.), includes bait and rod, licenses and fees. Charters are BYOB -- bring a few sodas or beers to enjoy while you fish.
- Note: A minimum of five people are needed per trip, so if you go by yourself, you will be paired up with other fishers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 14, through April 2, 2013. A minimum of 5 people needed per trip. Groups of less than 5 will be combined to meet the minimum. Boats run 7 days a week. Reservations are required. Subject to weather conditions. A 20% gratuity is recommended. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms