By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail on the expansive waters of Biscayne Bay with sightings of bottlenose dolphins, Florida manatees and miles of coastline on a two-hour cruise with Sailing on Biscayne Bay. For $85, two can explore this scenic lagoon while enjoying soft drinks and snacks. This package is regularly $160.
Why we love it
- For $85, keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins, Florida manatees and more on a 2-hour sailing cruise for 2 on Biscayne Bay, regularly $160
- The cruise includes a professional photo session with 2 digital images, soft drinks and a variety of snacks and dips
- BYOB and pack a cooler for the cruise
- Or get this experience for 4 people for $150, regularly $320
- Makes for a great holiday gift
Nov. 28, 2012 - Feb. 10, 2013
Sailing on Biscayne Bay
Dinner Key Marina, Pier #7
3400 Pan American Drive
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Join Captain Nino on this excursion aboard the six-passenger Dorinda, a classic 34-foot sailboat. Sit back and lounge on the deck, or help Nino man the sails and learn the how-tos of sailing. Savor a supplied spread of snacks, dips and soft drinks, or BYOB and pack a cooler for the sail.
- Trips run daily and depart multiple times a day. This package also includes a professional photo session, including two digital portraits.
- Or, for $150, save even more and get this experience for four people, regularly $320.
With the four-person package, request a private trip and have the boat to yourselves (subject to availability).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 12, through Feb. 10, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Cruises depart multiple times a day; boats fit up to 6 passengers. A minimum of 4 people is required for boats to sail. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule you reservation with less than 5 days' notice. Not valid on holidays or holiday eves. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms