By Travelzoo Staff
Biscayne National Underwater Park is renowned for the "mangrove forest, the abundant birdlife and, of course, the dazzling coral reef filled with brilliantly coloured fish
, sea turtles and other marine life," says Time Out Miami
. Explore this electric area on a self-guided kayak tour and three-hour snorkel trip with catamaran transportation for $29 per person, regularly $63.
Why we love it
- Explore "the dazzling coral reef" of Biscayne National Underwater Park (Time Out Miami)
- For $29 per person, travel by kayak and then explore the bay on a guided snorkel trip
- This package includes catamaran transportation to/from the reef
- Go on the kayak tour before or after the 3-hour snorkel trip
- Get this same trip for 2 people with a 2-person kayak for $59
Dec. 2, 2012 - June 4, 2013
Biscayne National Underwater Park
9700 SW 328th St.
Homestead, FL 33033
- This experience is grounded in the guided snorkel trip, which includes a roundtrip cruise aboard a 50-foot catamaran. Arrive to the reefs where you will catch sights of fish and other marine life including rays, flounder, lionfish and turtles. Also included is a 1.5-hour self-guided, single-person kayak tour, which comes with a take-home map/wildlife guide for recognizing the area's animal population including native birds, manatees and rays.
- Snorkeling trips depart at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily. The kayak portion can be used before or after the snorkel trip as long as you adhere to the one-hour check-in before the snorkel departure time. Bring a friend and get this same package but with a two-person kayak for $59, regularly $116.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 4, through June 4, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Snorkeling trips depart at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. daily. Must be 18 years old or older with photo ID and valid credit card to rent the kayak. Anyone 18 years old or older that is riding in and/or on the equipment must have a photo ID. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms