By Travelzoo Staff
For $35, experience the beauty of Miami from the water on a 2.5-hour sunset catamaran cruise with Play Time Water Sports. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers ride aboard a 50-foot catamaran to Key Biscayne while looking out for marine life and taking in views of luxury homes and the Miami skyline. Normally this experience costs $69 per person.
Why we love it
- Cruise to Key Biscayne on a 2.5-hour sunset catamaran tour for $35 per person
- This deal includes an open bar with beer, wine and soft drinks plus snacks
- See wildlife such as dolphins, manatees and pelicans, and the Miami skyline by night
Nov. 11, 2012 - May 12, 2013
Play Time Water Sports
801 Brickell Bay Drive
Miami, FL 33131
- Departure times vary depending on the time of year and cruises launch from Marbella Marina. The package includes:
- 2.5-hour cruise aboard the Great White, a 50-foot catamaran
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Snacks such as cheese and crackers, fruit, chips and hummus
- A chance to see pods of dolphins, manatees and marine birds
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through May 12, 2013. Cruises run most Thursdays-Sundays and are subject to availability. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms