By Travelzoo Staff
Become acquainted with some of Miami's most renowned landmarks, including the Versace Mansion, 5th St. Gym (the former training base for Muhammad Ali), and celeb-studded Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant, with this Local Deal. For $15, two people can travel between these coastal hot spots and many more on a self-guided audio tour from Discovery Miami Beach, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- For $15 for 2, learn about some of the most famous landmarks in Miami with a self-guided audio tour from Discovery Miami Beach, regularly $30
- Follow the tour map and visit 29 of Miami's most renowned locations
- Hot spots include the Frank Gehry-designed New World Symphony building, the Delano Hotel and 5th St. Gym, the former training base for Muhammad Ali
- Or for $20 per person, get the same package plus a DecoBike rental
- Narration is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese
Sept. 30, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Discovery Miami Beach
Discovery Miami Beach Store at The Art Deco Welcome Center
1001 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- With narration available in English, Spanish and Portuguese, the audio tour provides a way for tourists and locals alike to get familiar with the area. Travel to 29 different locations as you are guided by the voices of local artists, architecture experts, historians and celebrities. Recommended by NBC Miami, The Washington Post and Aventura Magazine, the tour details historic facts and interesting details about places such as the Delano Hotel, one of Madonna's favorite places to lounge poolside, and Hotel Carlyle, where parts of "The Birdcage" were filmed.
- Or for $20 per person, receive the same audio package plus a four-hour DecoBike rental, regularly $30. The audio tour lasts about 120 minutes uninterrupted and users can keep the equipment for up to four hours.
When you pick up your audio player, ask a Discovery Beach Miami representative about exclusive perks at places like Macy's, Nikki Beach Restaurant and select local museums.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are not required. Due to high volume on the weekends, it is recommended that you call ahead to confirm availability. All audio equipment must be returned to the Discovery Miami Beach Store at The Art Deco Welcome Center at the end of the 4-hour rental time frame and before the store closes each day. Store hours are 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., open daily. Limit 1 voucher per 2 people for the audio tour-only package; limit 1 voucher per person for the DecoBike package. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms