By Travelzoo Staff
Cruise down the renowned waterways that make Fort Lauderdale the "Venice of America" with two all-day Water Taxi passes for $20, regularly $40.
Why we love it
- For $20 and half off, receive 2 all-you-can-ride passes for a full day on the Water Taxi in Fort Lauderdale
- Hop on and off where you please at any of the 18 stops
- The taxi starts at 10 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale and service stops at 12:10 a.m.
- Float freely through the canals of Fort Lauderdale, named the "Venice of America"
- The NY Daily News says the Water Taxi is "the best way to get around"
Sept. 30, 2012 - Jan. 18, 2013
Exchange voucher for tickets at any stop in Fort Lauderdale or Hollywood
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Arrive at any stop to get started and enjoy hop-on/hop-off access as many times as you'd like at any of the 14 stops in Fort Lauderdale and four stops in Hollywood. Running along the Intracoastal Waterway and west along the New River into downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Water Taxi was deemed "the best way to get around" by the NY Daily News.
- At Stop 9, visit the acclaimed Las Olas Boulevard, named the best thing to do in the city by U.S. News Travel. Or jump off at The Gallery at Beach Place at Stop 4 for a blend of shopping, dining and entertainment. Click here to see the map with all stops.
- The taxi starts at 9:30 a.m. for Hollywood and 10 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale; service stops at 12:10 a.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through Jan. 18, 2013. Not valid Oct. 25-29; Nov. 22; Dec. 15; Dec. 22 - Jan. 1. Present voucher at any stop to receive tickets for the Water Taxi. First come, first served; based on availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms