By Travelzoo Staff
The Coral Gables Museum displays "legitimate history and great architecture" (Miami New Times). Save 50% on admission or membership.
Why we love it
- Miami New Times named it Best Museum in 2011
- "An exceptional value," "remarkable" exhibits (past Travelzoo guests)
- Housed in the city's original police and fire station
- Make a great stocking stuffer or holiday gift
May 15, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
Coral Gables Museum
285 Aragon Ave.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Admission for two adults for $7 (reg. $14)
Annual membership for two adults for $50 (reg. $100)
Membership comes with free admission for one year, two tickets to be used by guests, invitation-only events and exclusive discounts, including 10% at the museum store
The museum features rotating exhibits that focus on architecture, art and historical pieces
Note: The pictured exhibits are from past displays
This offer covers adult admission, but children ages 6-12 are only $3 through the museum and those five and under are free
The fine print
Valid May 15, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014. Adult admission is valid for ages 13 and up. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Annual membership must be redeemed no later than voucher expiration date.
See all terms