By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Pinecrest Gardens for the Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate & Food Show. Get VIP admission on March 8 for more than 35% off.
Why we love it
- Top vendors including Romanicos -- one of Miami's Best Chocolates (CBS)
- Others include Spartico at Hotel Mayfair and The MexZican Gourmet
- The show's second year features more than 80 vendors and live cooking demos
- VIP includes unlimited food and drink; Smoke Affair and general admission also available
March 8-9, 2014
Miami Fine Beverage, Chocolate & Food Show
11000 SW 57th Ave.
Pinecrest, FL 33156
- $125 (reg. $190): VIP admission for two on Saturday, March 8
VIP admission covers unlimited food, beer, wine and spirits in the VIP area (3-7 p.m.) plus valet parking
$150 (reg. $250): VIP and Smoke Affair (sponsored by The Cigar Cellar & Lounge) combo admission for two on Saturday, March 8
Smoke Affair includes 20 free cigars, a goodie bag and a dedicated private smoking area
$19 (reg. $30): general admission for two people on either day of the show
Note: For general admission and outside the VIP area, vendor products are available for sale; access to live cooking demos included with all tickets
The fine print
Redeem on March 8 or March 9, 2014; event hours are 10 a.m.-7 p.m. General Admission vouchers valid for one day only; VIP/Smoke Affair vouchers valid on March 8 only. VIP area open from 3-7 p.m. VIP/Smoke Affair combo admission from 2:30-7 p.m. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms