By Travelzoo Staff
Sneak away to a 4-star art deco gem that “balances the perfect amount of style, comfort, and South Beach sultriness” (Fodor’s). This exclusive $199-per-night beachfront getaway at The Raleigh Hotel saves nearly 50% on current rates.
Why we love it
- With this deal, check in Sundays-Thursdays through September, or Fridays-Saturdays for $40 more per night. As a bonus, guests staying in June will receive continental breakfast for two.
- Or, stay any night of the week with a $299 package that includes a $50 dining credit at the hotel’s restaurant from acclaimed chef Michael Schwartz and a room with direct ocean views. This same package in a suite with double the space, a rain shower for two and a deep soaking tub is $399.
- Home to “the world’s most beautiful pool” according to Travel + Leisure, the hotel's retro setting "somehow makes everyone look more beautiful and glamorous in a bathing suit.”
- Set in the heart of South Beach, the hotel is less than two blocks from Lincoln Road, Miami’s shopping and dining mecca.
- Note: A discounted resort fee of $10 (reg. $20) per room, per night applies to this deal.
The Raleigh Hotel
1775 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
What's included & when
- June 2, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Getaway at the oceanfront Raleigh Hotel in South Beach at nearly 50% off
- $199 per night in a Superior King Room, Sundays-Thursdays, or $239, Fridays & Saturdays
- $299 per night in a Premier Ocean View Room, including a $50 dinner credit; arrive daily
- $399 per night in an Art Deco Suite, including a $50 dinner credit; arrive daily
- Discounted $10 resort fee (reg. $20)
- Travel through September
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-848-1775 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: July 4-7; 18-22. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms