By Travelzoo Staff
A "sprawling 650-acre resort in a suburban West Miami enclave [that] is all about golf" (Frommer's) offers a peaceful retreat from the bustle of the city with an exclusive getaway for 45% off regular rates. The AAA 4-Diamond Doral Golf Resort & Spa offers an overnight stay paired with breakfast and a round of golf for two for $199.
Why we love it
- Check in to a spacious room with a private balcony overlooking the garden through September -- including weekends and holidays.
- Dubbed "golf central in the tropics" by Fodor's, the resort has four championship golf courses where golf enthusiasts can play a round or take a class at the on-site golf school.
- The resort also boasts an award-winning spa, multiple pools featuring hydrotherapy cascades, retail shops and two restaurants.
- Located in Doral, about 30 minutes from downtown Miami, the resort recently joined the Trump Organization and is currently undergoing a $250 million transformation.
Doral Golf Resort & Spa
4400 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
What's included & when
- June 12, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2014
- Overnight escape for 2 at the award-winning Doral Golf Resort & Spa for 45% off
- $199 per night daily through September
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $70)
- 1 round of golf per person (reg. $132)
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Flights to Miami start at $168 roundtrip, including tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-713-6725 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Golf rounds are only applicable on the Red, Gold or McLean courses. Not available on: Aug. 1-2, 6-10. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. There is a $20 daily resort fee to be paid directly to the hotel. Travelzoo readers can opt not to pay the fee, but will not receive access to select amenities. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms