By Anne Guettler
Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% on tickets for the first three concerts of 2014 from The Miami Symphony Orchestra (MISO).
Why we love it
- "Ocean Drive in Vienna" features the work of Strauss and two world premieres by MISO's Composers-in-Residence
- Children of all ages are welcome to attend "MISO for the Family"
- Celebrate Valentine's Day with "A Valentine Fiesta," including music from Gershwin
- MISO celebrates its 25th season in "dynamic style" (Miami Herald)
Feb. 15 & 16, 2014
The Miami Symphony Orchestra
- Section A, B, C, or D seats for "A Valentine Fiesta" at Gusman Concert Hall at University of Miami on Feb. 15 at 8 p.m., are $10-$32.50 (reg. $20-65)
Section A, B, C, or D seats for "A Valentine Fiesta" at New World Center on Feb. 16 at 8 p.m., are $15-$57.50 (reg. $30-115)
No additional fees
Save 50% on dinner for two
at Gold & Pepper in Miami Beach before a show.
The fine print
Limit 4 vouchers per person; additional vouchers may be sent as gifts. Seat location is subject to availability. Seats are assigned on a first come, first served basis. Vouchers purchased together will be seated together as available.
See all terms