By Travelzoo Staff
Miami's inaugural Latin Taste Fest celebrates the city's Latin culture with upscale cuisine, cocktails, live music and artists' displays. Travelzoo subscribers can attend for $40, half the regular price. Admission includes a class with mixologist Cesar Diaz, featured in Chilled magazine, or acclaimed Peruvian chef Jose Luis Herrera.
Why we love it
- The inaugural Latin Taste Fest celebrates Miami's Latin culture Saturday, June 1
- Chef Jose Luis Herrera, who has cooked for President Obama, will give demos
- Catch a performance by Best Local Latin Singer Aymee Nuviola (Miami New Times)
- Upgraded VIP admission includes exclusive lounge access
May 21, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Latin Events Network
Hilton Miami Airport
5101 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126
- Two-ticket packages are available for the event Saturday, June 1, from 4-10 p.m., at the Hilton Miami Airport hotel. General admission is $40 (reg. $80) and includes a choice of one class or demo with either the sommelier, mixologist or chef. Upgraded VIP admission for $75 (reg. $150) includes all classes and demos and access to an exclusive lounge area.
- During the six-hour event, guests can sample cuisine from hot restaurants such as Divino Ceviche, "the unsung jewel of Miami" (Chellea Magazine) and La Palma, which Miami.com praised as "the land of fairy tale dining." Cuban singer Aymee Nuviola, named Best Local Latin Singer by the Miami New Times, will perform.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1, only. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a date-specific event. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Restrictions may apply. Attendees must be 21 or over with a valid ID. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.