By Travelzoo Staff
Featuring work by Alexei Ratmansky, "one of the most original and important choreographers in ballet," according to The Miami Herald, Miami City Ballet's third program celebrates some of "The Masters" of dance. Tickets to the program at Adrienne Arsht Center, Friday-Sunday, March 8-10, are half off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Miami City Ballet's "The Masters" hits Adrienne Arsht Center March 8-10
- Friday-Sunday performances are half off, starting at $17.50
- The company's collaboration with choreographer Alexei Ratmansky is "a milestone" (The Miami Herald)
- Promo code TZA3 is required; see the booking instructions for complete details
Feb. 26, 2013 - March 8, 2013
Miami City Ballet
Adrienne Arsht Center
1300 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
- Several seating sections are available for $17.50-$47.50, regularly $35-$95:
- Tier 4 (rows A-F) ... $17.50
- Tier 3 ... $17.50-$32.50
- Tier 2 ... $32.50-$47.50
- Orchestra ... $47.50
- Choose from the following performances:
- Friday, March 8, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 10, at 2 p.m.
- The most Orchestra seats are available for the Sunday matinee.
- Ratmansky's "mysteriously dramatic" piece "Symphonic Dances" is set to a Rachmaninoff composition of the same name (The Miami Herald). The program also features three well-known George Balanchine works: "La Valse," "The Steadfast Tin Soldier" and "Tchaikovsky Pas de Deux."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." In the promo code box, enter the code TZA3 and click "Enter." Click "Buy Tickets" next to your desired performance. Select a valid seating section using the seating area drop-down menu. Select seats, choose the Travelzoo pricing and click "Add to Cart." Review order and click "Checkout," then create an account or log in to purchase. Mobile Users: Instead of using the interactive seat map, choose "Let Us Find the Best Available" and select a price level.
The fine print
A promo code is required; see complete booking instructions. An additional handling fee of $5 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.