By Travelzoo Staff
"Orchid" -- called "Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil meets garden dinner party" by Eater -- is in Miami for just two more weeks. We've negotiated this Local Deal for more than 50% off tickets to see the theatrical experience, set in a pop-up theater called "The Pleasure Garden" and performed under a vintage European cabaret tent.
Why we love it
- See "Orchid," the show the Miami Herald describes as "sexy" and "impressive," a "21st century burlesque"
- Tickets for the first 10 rows and booth seats at most shows through Feb. 3 are $39, regularly $79
- The Miami Herald calls it "sexy" and "gorgeous" -- "a living music video"
- A promo code is required, please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 13, 2013 - Feb. 3, 2013
The Pleasure Garden
Biscayne and 38th Street
- Tickets for seats in the first 10 rows are now $39, regularly $79, at most performances through Feb. 3. Or, upgrade to booth seats for the same price. These intimate tables of four to eight offer a more relaxed way to see the show, plus access to bottle service and concessions.
- Note: Booth seats are not available on Fridays at 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- "Orchid" tells the story of a reclusive master gardener named Orchid who is searching for happiness in a seductive and surreal garden. The Miami Herald describes it as "sexy" and "impressive," a "21st century burlesque."
- Booking Instructions
- Booth seats may be purchased in pairs online. For booth seats for groups of four to eight, call the box office at 888-589-8934 and mention code TZBOOTH. To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Now" under the header "Orchid the Show." Enter promo code TRAVELZOO2 in the box for regular seating or promo code TZBOOTH for booth seat. Enter a quantity of tickets and preferred performance and click "Continue." Select your seating area, then click the "Best Available" button. Select an aisle preference and click "Continue." Choose a delivery method, then click "Add to Cart." Mobile users: This deal is not optimized for booking on Apple devices; please book by phone, laptop or desktop.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Recommended for mature audiences. Booth seats are not available on Fridays at 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.