By Travelzoo Staff
"Orchid" -- called "Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil meets garden dinner party" by Eater -- is now open in Miami. We've negotiated this Local Deal for more than 35% off tickets to see the theatrical experience, set in a pop-up theater called "The Pleasure Garden" and performed under a vintage European cabaret tent.
Why we love it
- See "Orchid," the brand-new show in Miami that Eater calls "Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil meets garden dinner party"
- Food is available for purchase from a special menu crafted by James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein
- Tickets for the first 10 rows at select shows through Jan. 6 are $49, regularly $79
- The Miami Herald calls it "sexy" and "gorgeous" -- "a living music video"
Nov. 25, 2012 - Dec. 27, 2012
The Pleasure Garden
Biscayne and 38th Street
Miami, FL 33137
- Tickets for seats in the first 10 rows at shows through Jan. 6 are now $49, regularly $79, at the following times:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m.
- Fridays at 10:30 p.m.
- Sundays at 6 p.m.
- "Orchid" tells the story of a reclusive master gardener named Orchid who is searching for happiness in a seductive and surreal garden. The Miami Herald describes it as "sexy" and "impressive," a "21st century burlesque."
- The show is accompanied by a pop-up restaurant from James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein. The special menu is available at an additional cost both preshow and postshow and includes truffle popcorn, lobster salad sliders and fried chicken.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TRAVELZOO in the box, then enter a quantity of tickets and preferred performance and click "Continue. Select 100- or 200-level seats (please note that 100-level seating availability is limited) and click the "Best Available" button. Select an aisle preference and click "Continue." Choose a delivery method, then click "Add to Cart." Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Recommended for mature audiences.