By Travelzoo Staff
"Orchid" -- called "Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil meets garden dinner party" by Eater -- opens this week in Miami. We've negotiated this Local Deal for 40% off tickets to see the theatrical experience, set in a pop-up theater called "The Pleasure Garden" and performed under a vintage European cabaret tent.
Why we love it
- See "Orchid," the brand-new show in Miami that Eater calls "Moulin Rouge meets Cirque du Soleil meets garden dinner party"
- Food is available for purchase from a special menu crafted by James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein
- Tickets for the first 10 rows at shows through Nov. 18 are $39, regularly $79
- Or, see the show Nov. 20 and Nov. 28 - Dec. 20 for $49, regularly $79
Nov. 1, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2012
The Pleasure Garden
Biscayne and 38th Street
Miami, FL 33137
- Tickets for seats in the first 10 rows at shows through Nov. 18 are now $39, regularly $79. These seats are also available at performances Nov. 20 and Nov. 28 - Dec. 20 for $49.
- "Orchid" tells the story of a reclusive master gardener named Orchid who is searching for happiness in a seductive and surreal garden.
- The show will be accompanied by a pop-up restaurant from James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein. The special menu is available at an additional cost both preshow and postshow and includes truffle popcorn, lobster salad sliders and fried chicken.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now," then "Buy Tickets." Under "Orchid," click "Buy Tickets." Enter promo code TRAVELZOO in the box, then enter a quantity of tickets and preferred performance and click "Continue." Select "Choose Seats," then select 100- or 200-level seats (please note that 100-level seating availability is limited) and click the "Best Available" button. Select an aisle preference and "Continue." Choose a delivery method, then click "Add to Cart." Additional fees of $8 per ticket will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Recommended for mature audiences.