By Anne Guettler
Save more than 50% on admission to the second Kitchen Hop "Foodie Crawl" in Brickell, featuring tastings at 10 area restaurants.
Why we love it
- Sample menu items from OTC, The Oceanaire Seafood Room and more
- Try dishes like Thai-style wings at OTC; tuna tataki at Oceanaire; croquettes, spring rolls and buffalo skewers at Dolores But You Can Call me Lolita and others
- Admission includes all tastings on the food crawl
- Stop by the after-party for a free drink and live entertainment at Blue Martini
Saturday, June 28
The Kitchen Hop
Check in at: La Mexicana Cantina & Grill
1451 South Miami Ave
Miami, FL 33131
- For $17 per person (reg. $35), get General Admission on Saturday, June 28, from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For $30 (reg. $70), get General Admission for two people
Both offers include all food tastings, along with entrance to the after party and a free drink at Blue Martini
Note: Restaurants listed are subject to change.
Beer and cocktail specials will be available at participating restaurants for $3-$5 each.
The fine print
Redeem during check-in on Saturday, June 28 from 3 p.m.-5 p.m. only. Present voucher upon arrival at the check-in tables at La Mexicana Cantina & Grill. Valid for 1 person. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, is required. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final. Not valid after event date.