By Travelzoo Staff
Get your digits ready for summer and head to Vada Spa in the West Village. This Local Deal for $29 includes a shellac manicure, classic pedicure and a glass of wine.
Why we love it
- Get your fingers and toes ready for warmer weather with a mani/pedi from Vada Spa
- Includes a shellac manicure, classic pedicure and glass of wine for $29
- For $45, add an express facial to the mani/pedi package
- Shellac is hypoallergenic, lasts for 2 weeks or more and won't smudge
- Vada Spa is in the heart of West Village, across the street from Washington Square Park
July 1, 2013 - Oct. 4, 2013
387 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10014
- New York Magazine features Vada Spa's massage chair pedicure stations and mosaic-topped manicure tables, and Travelzoo subscribers can settle in with this deal that includes:
- A shellac manicure (a hybrid of a gel mani and traditional polish)
- A classic pedicure
- A glass of red or white wine
- For $45, regularly $98, add an express facial to this package.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Oct. 4, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms