By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out New York includes Skin Station in its 2013 spa guide, deeming it one of the "best local spots for pampering" on the Lower East Side. Travelzoo subscribers can save more than 60% on services at this intimate spa that earns four stars from Yelp reviewers.
Why we love it
- Time Out New York spa guide: where to go on the LES
- Yelp reviewers award it 4 stars
- More than 60% savings on massage and facial packages
- Good for use at Manhattan & Staten Island locations
June 10, 2013 - Sept. 13, 2013
- With this Local Deal for $49 (regularly up to $135), make an appointment for either:
- 60-minute hot stone massage, designed to improve circulation and calm the nervous system
- 90-minute Vitamin C Hydrating Facial, which includes an ultrasonic treatment with vitamin C and keratin serum
- Or for $89 (regularly $235), book a spa day that includes both treatments.
This voucher is valid at both Staten Island locations as well as the LES spa.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 13, through Sept. 13, 2013. Valid at Manhattan, Old Town and Forest Ave locations. Appointments are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms