By Travelzoo Staff
Village Nails & Spa in the West Village earns an impressive 4.5-star rating from Yelp users, who praise the attentive staff. Head to this top-rated neighborhood gem for a hot stone manicure and pedicure for $25, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Village Nails & Spa earns an impressive 4.5 star rating from Yelp users
- Treat your hands and feet to a hot stone mani and pedi for $25
- Relax with a glass of wine after your treatment
- Choose from OPI and Essie colors
March 5, 2013 - June 8, 2013
Village Nails & Spa
175 West 4 St.
New York, NY 10014
- Treat your digits to a moisturizing scrub and buffing treatment that is topped off with a choice of OPI or Essie nail polish: milk white, glitter-dipped and ultra shiny metallic shades are trends for the spring, according to Glamour. Hot stones will be placed on hands and feet for 15-20 minutes, aimed at relaxing joints, and guests will receive a glass of sparkling wine to enjoy after the treatment.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 8, through June 8, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms