By Travelzoo Staff
Just opened in April, Val El Salon & Spa is already a "neighborhood gem,"
according to Examiner
for its European-style decor and quality services. For $55, regularly $140, Travelzoo subscribers receive an hourlong Swedish massage at this new Upper East Side spa.
Why we love it
- For $55, receive a 60-minute Swedish massage at Val El Salon & Spa on the Upper East Side
- Regularly $140, this package also includes a glass of wine paired with fresh seasonal berries to enjoy before or after the treatment
- Or, for $89, treat yourself to a Swedish massage and 30-minute European facial with masque, normally $260
- The newly opened spa is already a "neighborhood gem" according to Examiner
- Use this deal any day of the week; the spa is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Feb. 13, 2013 - July 17, 2013
Val El Salon & Spa
1291 1st Ave.
New York, NY 10021
- Also with this Local Deal, enjoy a glass of red or white wine accompanied by a selection of seasonal berries before or after your treatment.
- Or, save more than 65% with a spa package that includes a 60-minute Swedish massage and a 30-minute classic European facial with pore cleansing, exfoliation, steam and extra masque for $89, normally $260. Val El Salon & Spa is the exclusive carrier of Mila D'Opiz products in New York City, an internationally distributed skincare line from Sweden.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 14, through July 17, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Wine and berries are not included in $89 offer. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms