By Travelzoo Staff
Time Out New York raves about the facials at Tribeca Beauty Spa -- calling them "extraordinary" and "simultaneously tranquil and invigorating" --and includes this intimate spot on its list of "New York Spas: where to go to relax in Tribeca." For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a day relaxing at this downtown gem.
Why we love it
- SpaFinder reviewers give Tribeca Beauty Spa 5 stars
- Time Out NY calls its facial treatments "extraordinary," "tranquil" and "invigorating"
- For half the regular price, get a signature facial, mani, pedi and glass of prosecco
- For $149, upgrade to an anti-aging facial with custom peel
Feb. 27, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Tribeca Beauty Spa
8 Harrison St.
New York, NY 10013
- This Local Deal for $99 for one person includes:
- 70-minute Tribeca Signature Facial, which includes three different modalities of facial massage and two types of masks
- 30-minute manicure
- 45-minute pedicure
- Glass of prosecco
- Access to the spa's sauna and relaxation lounge
- Alternatively, for $149, opt for a 60-minute anti-aging facial with peel, designed to slow the signs of aging and rejuvenate the skin. This package also includes a mani/pedi, glass of prosecco and sauna access.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through June 1, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms