By Travelzoo Staff
Opened in October 2012, New York Fashion Beauty is a hidden gem in Midtown that uses G.M. Collin products, which was the skincare provider to the stars during the 2012 Academy Awards. For $55, spend a day at the spa that receives 4 to 5 stars from SpaFinder and Citysearch users with a choice of either a 60-minute facial or massage. These services regularly cost up to $114.
Why we love it
- For $55, get a 60-minute massage or facial at New York Fashion Beauty in Midtown, regularly up to $114
- Select either a facial with a 15-minute shoulder massage or a Swedish massage with aromatherapy
- Or for $99, receive both a 60-minute massage and a 60-minute facial
- Guests can enjoy a glass of wine and access to the roof-deck for post-treatment lounging
Jan. 30, 2013 - June 17, 2013
New York Fashion Beauty
New York, NY 10018
- With this deal, select one of the following spa packages:
- 60-minute Swedish massage with aromatherapy oils
- 60-minute G.M. Collin Essence facial, which incorporates ultrasonic pulsation, pore cleansing and exfoliation followed by a 15-minute shoulder massage
- Or for $99, normally $204, get a 60-minute Swedish massage and a 60-minute G.M. Collin Essence facial.
- Travelzoo subscribers can stay as long as they like at the roof-deck lounge and will receive a glass of red or white wine to enjoy after their treatments.
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase the spa experience of your choice.
- Note: When visiting the spa from the 1407 Broadway entrance, make sure to take the second elevator bank past the building's front desk to the fourth floor.
Everyone loves a deal. Our Valentine's Day Gift Guide
features top spas in 50+ cities.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 16, through June 17, 2013. By appointment only; subject to availability. Limit of 3 vouchers per person, but additional may be bought as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the experience. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms
Photos: Moya McAllister