By Travelzoo Staff
Brooklyn Banya was called a great place for a hot date by The New York Times and earns a 4-star rating from Yelp users. For $15 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a steamy day lounging at this Russian- and Turkish-style bathhouse with this deal for 70% off an all-access day pass (regularly $50).
Why we love it
- Save 70% and spend a day steaming, soaking and relaxing at Brooklyn Banya, a Russian- and Turkish-style bathhouse
- For $69, get the all-access pass plus an hourlong massage or scrub, regularly $145
- For $125, receive a massage with light therapy and a day pass, regularly $275
- The 10,000-square-foot facility boasts 3 saunas, a steam room, icy pool and Jacuzzi, suitable for both men and women
Nov. 29, 2012 - March 1, 2013
602 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- Or, for $69, get the day pass, plus a choice of either an hourlong Vichy body scrub treatment or Swedish massage, regularly $145.
- For $125, receive a day pass to the spa's facilities and a Himalayan-inspired salt room massage with light therapy, regularly $275.
- With all three deals, guests can relax in Brooklyn Banya's 10,000-square-foot facility and use any of the three saunas, steam room, icy pool and Jacuzzi.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 1, through March 1, 2013. Appointments are required for the massage and scrub. Day pass is not valid on Jan. 1 or Saturdays and Sundays after 12 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid on products. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the services for the $69 and $125 deals. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms