By Annie England
YeloSpa in Midtown has been featured in Vogue, Cosmopolitan and New York magazines. Save over 45% on a relaxing spa experience.
Why we love it
- "Combo massage-and-nap bar" is "one of the greatest places on earth" (Cosmo)
- Scores 4-plus stars on both Yelp and SpaFinder
- No reception desk; hosts help you decide on your most effective treatment
- Patented nap rooms wake guests with simulated sunrises
- Membership deal includes a massage plus discounts on additional services
June 16, 2014 - Oct. 16, 2014
5 East 57th St., 12th Floor
(between Madison & 5th Ave.)
New York, NY 10022
- For $99 (reg. up to $185), unwind with this spa package:
Any 60-minute massage, with your choice of aromatherapy oil; or any 60-minute facial, such as the deep cleansing facial with mud masque
20-minute nap in zero-gravity YeloCab, including your choice of aromatherapy and sound settings
Cup of herbal tea, with choices including paradise mate or hibiscus berry
Or, for $49 (reg. $99), get a one-month trial of their Alive, Beautiful membership club, which includes 60-minutes of skincare or massage each month, plus a 20% discount on additional services and 10% off retail products.
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Service tax not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. For the membership deal, credit card information will be collected and securely stored during redemption process. Membership will automatically renew at the regular $99 price if not cancelled by the subscriber.
See all terms