By Annie England
Take in bird's-eye views of the Hudson River, Times Square and the Empire State Building while sipping specialty cocktails 34 floors above Midtown.
Why we love it
- Zagat, Frommer's and Fodor's include Sky Room on their lists of best rooftop bars in NYC
- UrbanDaddy calls it "a kind of Miami in the sky"
- Bi-level lounge features five distinct spaces on the 33rd and 34th floors
- Panoramic city views and all-weather terrace with a retractable roof
Oct. 4, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
330 W. 40th St.
New York, NY 10018
- For $39 (reg. $96), two can unwind over drinks and appetizers
Four glasses of wine or specialty cocktails, like the Dragon Flight with Bacardi Dragon Berry, muddled strawberries, mint and lime; or the Oranj Ball with Ketel One Oranj, orange juice, bitters and Grand Marnier
Any two appetizers, such as tuna tartar, grilled shrimp skewers with pineapple or bruschetta with roasted peppers, herb goat cheese and smoked bacon
Rock that new dress and shine your shoes. Sky Room has a business casual dress code.
The fine print
Valid Tuesday-Saturday before 10:00 p.m. Reservations not required. Sky Room has a business casual dress code. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to enter the bar. Limit 4 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms