By Travelzoo Staff
Pappardella is an "inviting neighborhood joint" that serves Italian cuisine Zagat rates "very good" (20). Visit for weekend brunch and save 50%.
Why we love it
- For less than $20 a person, get two brunch entrees, a side and cocktails
- Recent Travelzoo visitors praise the "delicious" food and "charming" staff
- "Relax indoors or sit outside and scope the sidewalk scene" (Zagat)
- Located a block from Central Park
Sept. 28, 2013 - Jan. 26, 2014
316 Columbus Ave.
New York, NY 10023
- For $39 (reg. $82), two can enjoy a weekend brunch from a pre-set menu
Two brunch entrees, such as the smoked salmon crostini or spaghetti frittata (up to $14 each)
A shared serving of cornetto - croissant and butter -- enough for two
A shared side, choice of maple roasted bacon or Italian sausage
Four cocktails (up to $10 each), with offerings like bellinis or mimosas
Four can visit and save even more -- double the above for $65 (reg. $164)
The fine print
Reservations required and must be made by phone; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends and Nov 2-3. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms