By Travelzoo Staff
“Moroccan, Berber, and French influences abound [at] Nomad” (New York Magazine), where subscribers can experience “flavorful North African eats” (Zagat).
Why we love it
- Receives a "very good to excellent" (21) rating from Zagat
- “A bit of North Africa in the East Village” (New York Times)
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon users
- Dine amid Moroccan handicrafts and murals or in the “beautiful back garden” (Zagat)
Sept. 9, 2013 - Dec. 13, 2013; availability on Friday and Saturday is limited
78 Second Ave.
New York, NY 10003
- For half off, two can select from the menu any three appetizers, soups or salads and a pitcher of sangria
Food options include pear and pomegranate salad, Moorish chicken skewers or duck pastilla a l’orange
The fine print
Reservations required. Friday and Saturday reservations are only available before 7 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms