By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises this "festive West Villager" and rates the Cuban cuisine at Havana Alma de Cuba as "excellent" (22).
Why we love it
- Dinner for less than $20 a person, including drinks
- Listen to live Cuban music on Friday night
- Receives 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Hanging lanterns and wall murals exude a cozy "hominess" (New York Mag)
- Or dine alfresco in the garden area
Aug. 26, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
Havana Alma de Cuba
94 Christopher St.
New York, NY 10014
- For $39 (reg. $76), make your choice of items from the regular menu
- Any shared appetizer or salad, with selections like shredded pork empanadas or green plantains with shrimp fricassee
- Two entrees, like skirt steak with chimichurri sauce or red snapper with a green plantain crust (up to $22 each)
- Two cocktails, glasses of wine or beers (up to $11 each)
- For $10 more, get dinner with a pitcher of sangria instead of the cocktails.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on Saturday. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms