By Travelzoo Staff
A New York Times Critics' Pick and Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant, this sleek Lower East Side spot "feels like a find," according to New York Magazine.
Why we love it
- Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand restaurant
- Family Recipe is a New York Times Critics' Pick
- Brunch for 2 with cocktails for less than $15 per person
- New York Magazine loves its "sleek mid-century vibe"
Aug. 22, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013; brunch served Saturday-Sunday only
231 Eldridge St.
New York, NY 10002
- Two entrees from Chef Akiko Thurnauer's seasonal brunch menu, like baked eggs with lamb sausage, green tea chocolate pancakes or a bento box with a choice of syoyu koji mackerel, miso tofu eggplant or fried chicken wings
- Two miso soups
- Two cocktails or drinks, with a choice of yuzu mimosa cocktail, bloody samurai cocktail, sangria, Sapporo beer, house wine, soda, orange juice, ginger beer or iced tea
The fine print
Reservations required and must be made by phone; subject to availability. Valid Saturday-Sunday from 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Phone reservations required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms