By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times calls Triomphe one of the city's best restaurants, while Forbes praises its "delicious" fare and "perfect appetizers."
Why we love it
- Save 60% on apps and drinks in the Theater District
- Forbes calls it "delightful" & Zagat says "c'est magnifique"
- Pair with tickets to a Broadway show for a lovely date night
Sept. 4, 2013 - Dec. 6, 2013; not valid on Sundays
Triomphe at The Iroquois Hotel
49 W. 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
- Two appetizers, such as seared sea scallops with porcini mushrooms and foie gras butter, Maryland crab cakes or mixed heirloom tomatoes with feta and basil
- Four cocktails, like the Hibiscus Blossom with Absolut Hibiscus, pineapple, pomegranate and prosecco or The New Season with Bombay Dry, Johnnie Walker Black, honey and grapefruit
- Valid in the lounge only, but Travelzoo guests can also head to the dining room after 8:00 p.m. to receive 15% off their dinner bill (based on availability)
Triomphe is less than a 10-minute walk from Broadway theaters. Follow drinks with a show for a date night.
The fine print
Reservations are not required. Valid 5-11 p.m. Monday-Saturday only; not valid on Sundays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Sept. 13-14. Valid for 2 diners only. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. Valid in lounge only; not valid in dining room.
See all terms