By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine praises the "unpretentious" atmosphere, "absolutely contemporary" menu and "mouthwateringly fresh" seafood at Cucina di Pesce.
Why we love it
- Dinner and a show for less than $20 per person
- New York Magazine Critics' Pick restaurant and club
- Zagat likes Cucina di Pesce's "lovely garden room"
- EastVille Comedy Club has hosted Sarah Silverman and Dave Attell
Aug. 23, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
Cucina di Pesce
87 East 4th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Two glasses of wine, up to $9 each
- One appetizer to share, such as grilled calamari with avocado and tomato
- Two entrees, including sea bass with sauteed fennel or grilled hanger steak in a red wine sauce (up to $19 each, excludes only the cioppino)
- Two tickets to EastVille Comedy Club, also a New York Magazine Critics' Pick, valid any night of the week
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check.
See all terms