By Travelzoo Staff
Owned by Lady Gaga’s parents and boasting a menu
created by Art Smith, Joanne Trattoria is “a low-key spot with a high-wattage connection” (The New York Times).
Why we love it
- Dine on 3 courses for less than $25 a person
- Menu created by Art Smith, a "Top Chef Masters" contender
- Located blocks from Lincoln Center and Central Park
- Dine alfresco on the patio or indoors in the cozy seating area
Aug. 27, 2013 - Oct. 15, 2013
70 W 68th St.
New York, NY 10023
- Two antipasti, salads or soups, with choices such as flash fried calamari or baked stuffed mushrooms
Two entrees, with selections such as grilled hangar steak or chicken Parmesan with homemade tomato gravy (up to $21 each)
Two desserts, with rotating selections that could include bread pudding with bourbon sauce or red velvet cake
Or, for $59, regularly $112, add two glasses of wine to the same dinner package
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms