By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises Euzkadi in the East Village as a hot spot for its sultry vibe and Spanish cuisine (22). For $45, regularly $124, two can dine on tapas with drinks.
Why we love it
- New York Magazine names Euzkadi a Critics' Pick
- Zagat praises the Spanish cuisine at this "hidden gem"
- Dine to live flamenco guitar on Tuesday nights
Aug. 7, 2013 - Feb. 9, 2014
108 E 4th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Try dishes from the menu of "traditional and boldly flavored Basque cuisine," at this "tapas gem" praised by New York Magazine, with this deal that includes:
- Any five tapas like piquillo peppers stuffed with spicy tuna tartare or roasted duck meatballs in a sofrito sauce (excludes the assorted meat and cheese platters)
- Any two desserts like the gateau Basque (soft almond cake filled with vanilla custard), flan or chocolate mousse
- Two coffees to accompany the meal
- Two drinks with choices like port, glasses of wine, sherry or dessert wine (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 9 through Feb. 9, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms